Friday, February 5, 2010

Major Snow Event

We did a lot of this today in anticipation of the 20-30 inches of snow that's supposed to blanket the DC/Maryland area these next 24 hours ...


It finally started snowing late this afternoon, and we're supposed to have 15 to 24 inches on the ground by tomorrow morning. We're totally prepared to spend the next few days indoors, and I just hope this little one doesn't go stir crazy (at least before I do). Jeremy is stuck working what people are calling Snowpocalypse, or my favorite -- SnOMG2010, so he'll be deep in it (literally) while we girls and the poopers hold down the fort. I've got some baking and crafting planned, so we'll see how Miss Maribelle takes to those forms of entertainment. Today's activity of scribbling with crayons was a major fail since all she wanted to do was shove them in her mouth (and boldly so! She stared me straight in the eye every single time she put one in her mouth. It's amazing, she's already testing me!), so for the time being, we're going to stick with foam hearts and flowers. That should be harmless, right?

No comments: