Monday, October 5, 2009

There's a new sheriff in town ...

Life's been more than a bit hectic lately. We just returned from an eight-day trip to Texas (and Maribelle's first plane ride!) to witness the beautiful wedding of "Uncle" Josh and "Aunt" Misty, and now I've got a messy house and a million work projects to put back in order. Ugh ... I hate that feeling of coming back to reality after a short vacay. Lately I've been feeling like I just can't get caught up on anything anymore .... housework, emails, work, school ... all of life's big and little things are just barely getting done. I hate that feeling. Hate, hate.

And it didn't help that leading up to our trip, Miss Maribelle caught a nasty cold bug and was sick and miserable for almost a week and a half. But, she's got a shiny new tooth to show for it! (Yes, this is her FIRST tooth. Unlike the tooth we thought she was getting way back when. I swear, one day that tooth felt like it had broken through, and by the next day, it was nowhere in site. I honestly think it crawled back up her gumline.)

We've got great pics from our Texas trip, and I plan on posting those soon ... once I feel a bit more caught up on life. Until then, enjoy the pics of our little "sheriff."

I can't say it enough: I want to eat those cheeks!


No comments: