Sunday, December 5, 2010

We celebrated ...

... Jeremy's 32nd birthday and my Aunt Tina's 50th, with brunch at our house.






... Thanksgiving, with the Amero and Bianco clans making their first-ever turkey-day treks to Maryland. We ate, we decorated and we enjoyed all the entertainment that a toddler has to offer around the holidays, like hanging a new outfit on the tree instead of an ornament.






... and finally, we celebrated my aunt and uncle's membership in the "Fifty is Nifty" club by throwing them a surprise birthday party the day after Thanksgiving. It was a total success and was made special by the fact that our entire family was there and able to celebrate together .... with large tubes of beer.





So there, I think we're all caught up now. Which is perfect, because we have plenty of Christmas happenings to report, like which ornament Maribelle picked as her 2010 tree bauble. I can assure you she actually walked away with a true, bonafide ornament this year, and not a cheery old box, like last year.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love Maribelle's shoes, can I ask where they're from?

GinaChick said...

Thanks, Lena! They are actually consignment, so I have no idea where they are originally from. Some of my favorite things have come from local consignment sales and shops!