Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Recap

It's hard to believe a week of visiting with family and friends in Ohio has already come and gone! As we look forward to celebrating New Year's here in Maryland, I thought a Christmas recap is in order before we officially leave behind 2008.

As always, there was plenty of food, fun and festivities to be had throughout the Christmas week. My mom, sisters and I spent a whole day baking cookies (though I have no photos to prove it), and we all pitched in to prepare Christmas Eve dinner before changing into our Christmas pajamas for our yearly photo opp.


Here's a picture of my parents' beautiful Christmas tree and all the presents that we awoke to on Christmas morning.


After opening presents at my parents' house and attending Mass on Christmas morning, Jeremy and I headed over to his parents' house for yet another dose of presents (and a lunch of Dad M's delicious Wedding Soup).

And our day didn't end there! We stopped at three other places to visit extended relatives, and let me tell you, this pregnant lady was TIRED by the end of the day! It's hard to imagine that next year we'll have a baby in tow with whom we can share all the excitement.

In spite of all the holiday parties, a baby shower was thrown by Grandma A and Grandma M in honor of Baby M's impending arrival. A recap and photos to come soon! In the meantime, we hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable New Year's Eve!

No comments: